Health & Safety
Craven Timber, as Part of GE Robinson, recognise there is a requirement to safeguard the health and safety at work of all its employees and those sub contracted by the company when on its sites.
Along with its environmental policy, Craven Timber and GE Robinson has adopted a structured approach of continuous improvement and auditing, while carrying out its business activities, guided by the following values;
- To prevent accidents to all employees and sub-contractors and damage to property.
- To carry out risk assessments and safe systems of work and provide information, training and supervision, as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of our employees and others.
- To encourage all employees to take an interest in health and safety regarding both themselves and those around them.
- To ensure the correct equipment and resources are available at all times to carry out the business activities safely.
- To maintain and review this policy with relation to relevant legislation and industry developments.
For more information on our Health & Safety at Craven Timber, please contact the Craven Timber branch office.